Military Families Seeking Assistance

Are you a military service member or drilling reservist seeking assistance from NEOPAT? You’ve come to the right place. If you currently live or serve in the 20-county area shown below and have an emergency financial need, you may be eligible for assistance.


Military Families Seeking Assistance

Support Request:
Military service members or drilling reservists seeking emergency financial assistance can request support by clicking on the Request Assistance link below.  Veterans with a DD214 should consult their local county Veteran Service Commission.


Request Assistance


Additional programs you may be eligible for:

During the holiday season, your family can be sponsored or “adopted” by members and supporters of our organization to receive gifts and donations for parents, guardians, and children.

Adopt-A-Military Family


new map