Want to get involved?
We need your help! Please consider joining us in the following initiatives this holiday season as we work to make a difference in the lives of our active and veteran military members and their families:
- Support our Giving Grid. Help NEOPAT support our heroes by donating to an area of need on our Giving Grid. Simply choose your donation amount and add a note about the area you would like to support or make it a general donation. Either way, 100% of donations will go directly to the needs of local military families and we are thankful for your support!
- Consider being a part of the Adopt-A-Military-Family program. Sponsor a family or make a monetary or gift card donation.
- Volunteer. We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with laying wreaths on December 15 for the Wreaths Across America program. Click here to sign up and for more details.
- Help us Stuff the Humvee! We’re collecting new, unwrapped toys for local military families in need this holiday season. Drop off your donation at the Hudson Visitor Center (27 E. Main Street, Hudson OH 44236) or contact our toy drive coordinator, Debra, for pick up details at 330-256-8704 or email@example.com.
- Join us in Operation Snowflake. Write messages of encouragement and holiday well wishes on greeting cards or snowflakes that we will be delivering to our troops before the holiday. You can mail your messages to us at PO Box 814, Hudson OH 44236 or contact Debra at 330-256-8704 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Just like the men and women in uniform, NEOPAT relies on your support. Consider these 8 ways you can help NEOPAT promote patriotism:
- Pray for the safety of our service men and women.
- Thank someone in uniform for their service.
- Teach your children and others about the importance of the sacrifices military families make on our behalf.
- Volunteer at any NEOPAT event.
- Let us know if you would like to help military families in need, especially around the holidays.
- Make a secure, tax-deductible donation.
- Contact us about donating potential auction items (sports tickets, airline miles, vacations, etc.) to be used in future fundraising efforts.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and add your name to our email list!
Currently, NEOPAT is supported by over 210 corporations and more than 1,250 families in Northeast Ohio. We would not be able to serve 20 counties in the region without help from our community.
Find the perfect way to say thank you to those who have served or are currently serving in the U.S. Military: